Divorce Equipment Appraisal
What is a Divorce Appraisal?
A divorce appraisal will assess the value as well as the ownership rights surrounding all property owned by the couple. State courts need to equitably divide the real property and assets. Divorcing couples may come to agreement about the division of property without an appraisal. A court may require an appraisal, and each spouse should consider using an independent appraiser to protect their individual rights in the proceedings.
Certified Appraisals by Professionals
Appraised your Equipment
Court Tested Appraisals
If you are married and own a business together and due to unreconcilable differences and a Divorce is eminent then a Divorce Equipment Appraisal is often required by the Courts.
Items to consider for Both Parties
- Arbitration will save both of you lots of money – the only people who make money on extra divorce equipment appraisals are the appraisers and the attorneys who fight over them.
- Q/A’s to verify validity of the opposing Appraiser.
For Business Owner:
- Proper Value Levels
- Court compliant
- Onsite Appraisal are better than Desktop Appraisals
Opposing Spouse Owner:
- Verify Spouse Appraiser Certification
- Include all small tools, furniture, and electronics.