Estate or Probate Equipment Appraisals
This type of equipment appraisal focuses on larger equipment and working closely with an Attorney and Certified Professional Accountant to establish items needed to appraise.
Average equipment value of $1,500+ has its own line item on the appraisal. Smaller items such as electronics, furniture or hand tools are compiled into generalized categories to save time and money. CPA or Attorney’s help establish an arms-length transaction in case of any future disputes about the equipment appraisal.
Certified Appraisals by Professionals
Have Appraised your Equipment
Court Tested Appraisals
Items to consider about an Appraisal:
- IRS Accepted
- Court Compliant and Detailed
- Line Item Value Thresholds based on your needs
- Appraisers with Business Appraisal & Brokerage Experience
- Fully Documented & Substantiated Files for Proof
- Court Tested with Expert Witness Service Available
- AVOID Potential Litigation with a Certified Report