Coal Mining Equipment Appraisal
Do you need a Coal Mining Equipment Appraisal?
You need an Equipment Appraiser who truly understands your industry SO YOU CAN ACHIEVE the Buy – Sell, the Merger and Acquisition, the Internal Accounting, win the Lawsuit, or any other of the 20 reasons an equipment appraisal has been requested.
We Are Equipment Appraisers
We have appraised thousands of pieces of Coal Mining Equipment in most areas of the country including Coal Mining in the Appalachian Region, (West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and into Georgia). We have also worked in the Coal Mining Interior Region in Kansas, Missouri, and Texas. Finally we have had several large scale coal mining equipment appraisals in the Coal Mining Western Region including Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
We Understand the Challenges You Face with Regulation
We have worked in
Coal Surface Mining Equipment
Coal OpenCast Mining Equipment
Coal Underground Mining Equipment
Coal Deep Mining Equipment
& Coal Mining Service Equipment such as Demolition, Shipping, Equipment Service, and many other external support companies like Drillers, Etc.
We have a the Perfect Equipment Appraisal System
Our simple process of Equipment Appraisal Data Collection truly speeds up the turnaround time on our Equipment Appraisals.
- We match the exact equipment appraiser to your specific niche.
- Our Appraisal process is Faster (usually 1/3 of the time of other appraisers)
- We use Appraisers to Complete, or at least Review every Job
- We deeply understand and research the current trend in equipment values and give up to date substantiated, and irrefutable values.
- We work around your timelines and Site Visit Needs.
- We are Discreet & Ethical
- We help you through the process and realize that we are a step to a larger goal.
- We also offer Desktop Appraisals that are lower cost and save even more time (not recommended for litigation appraisals)
Let us prove to you we are the exact appraisal company you need. Call now
Over 400 Nationwide Local Appraisers
- Lower Costs due to local Appraisers (When Available)
- Standardized Equipment Appraisal Reports
- Large Access to Knowledge Specific to your Industry
Nationally – Internationally Accepted Certified Reports
U.S.P.A.P. Compliant Certified Appraisers
(Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)